Updated: 2 days ago
I have had the following so long I don't know where I originally obtained it. Therefore, I cannot give credit where credit it due.
* I've learned that it takes years to build up trust, and it only takes suspicion, not proof, to destroy it.
* I've learned that one good turn gets most of the blankets.
* I've learned that whatever hits the fan will not be evenly distributed.
* I've learned that depression is merely anger without enthusiasm.
* I've learned not to sweet the petty things, and not to pet the sweaty things.
* I've learned that age is a very high price to pay for maturity.
* I've learned that we are responsible for what we do, unless we are celebrities.
* I've learned that artificial intelligence is no match for natural intelligence.
* I've learned not to judge others because I, too, will be judged.
Send me an email if you have any bits of wisdom to add to this list....